Wednesday, November 8, 2017
When Life Gets Sticky; Dealing with Rudeness (part 2 of 3)
2 minute read
Yes, this life gets sticky.
Ever feel like someone has spun a web
and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it?
To watch you squirm?
Because there is an absence of love?
In love is not a focus?
Strands of self righteousness,
are the perch from which to watch
with a cold cold arachnid heart
There are instances when logistics testify with the brain God gave us, that confrontation is appropriate.
Lean on the Holy Spirit,
Know that if acting in kindness
Disappointment won't befall
My Father above.
His Holy Spirit
Can teach and grow
If love, grace, kindness, humility, we don't show.
1 Corinthians 13
1) though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Lord, thank you that you are there to help me act in charity, love, and be polite and kind. That is my standard, with YOU on my mind. In You I trust, Holy Father, in Christ. Thank you for being my Helper. In YOU I have rest, and sweet peace.
Grandma Mary Martha💜
>You can go here to read part 1 of this series.<
>You can go here to read part 3 of this series<
a favorite post !
Isaiah 30:15 ...in quietness and confidence shall be your strength... James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. cleans...
2 Kings 5 and 6, carries again, the theme that God blesses the obedient, and rebellion and evil behavior begats undesirable consequences...
Accident or Coincidence, or Spiritual Attack? Is it accident or coincidence, that on the day that I published my God honoring poem, from...
Blogging Through the Bible with a few of my Christian sisters, means that as we READ the Bible, we take turns to write a devotional and s...
Welcome to this post of Blogging Through the Bible, brought to you by the sisters that have united for this purpose, determined to shar...
2 minute read Yes, this life gets sticky. Ever feel like someone has spun a web and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it? To w...
The political, religious, human drama, continues in 2 Kings! Plots, assassination, and evil lurking. It is not always a pretty sight....
Blogging Through the Bible with my Christian sisters, has been a tremendous system of accountability and encouragement for each partici...
Let's face it. Live in this world, and you are going to experience some form of painful rejection. Dealing with it seems to be &qu...
Wow! The book of 2nd Samuel keeps the reader intrigued. One plot twist after another baffles the mind and paints further the picture of...
Oh my, was I blessed when I found special news on my friend Rosie's blog, "Nuggets from the Heart," ...that she had nom...