First of all accept that this would be true for any/all writers occasionally. (Dispute me on this if you would like. I would consider your input "interesting" and maybe I would learn something!)
I speak and share humbly, because I am no expert blogger. I am a novice, and a baby, but I do have decades of life experience living as a "writer," behind me.
My ADVICE for when the writer's well feels dry:
1) Be busy putting GOD first. Pray. Is there something else that maybe God wants you to accomplish in the meantime, while you wait on Him to give you inspiration? Do you need to clean something, some room, for your family? (my life) Is there something you could craft or create or bake, to share and cheer someone? Doing so could lead to BLOG IDEA, because I find that interaction with my brothers and sisters often inspires a topic, and also the inspiration can come when you are in process of doing something.
2) Connect socially with others, ready to give and encourage. For me, sometimes caring and hearing from a friend, inspires a post, as I desire to speak to something he/she/they are dealing with.
3) Stay in God's word. As you study and insights or enrichment comes to your heart, then TA-DA you have something wonderful to share.
4) Dare to delve. Is there a lesson from your past personal life, that you have not written on yet? Think on it, in those quiet times of routine cleaning, or feeding baby......talk to the Lord about it, and ask Him about it.
5) Look at the world around you. Sometimes that can be scary, but know that God is with you. What would He say to address some of the scariness? What does His word say? You can write about this, to encourage others.
6) Is there a sensitive story that you know of, that you could turn to fiction, maybe change some details, and get the message across? I have done this a few times, and desire to do it more. I know that not everyone is comfortable doing this in their blog, but I have enjoyed this style. Here is a link to my fiction category (that I just organized! *) https://grandmamarymartha.blogspot.com/search/label/Fiction%21%21
Here is my blogger friend from whom I learned from , or was encouraged by her work in regard to fiction writings (but that is not her only genre for sure!!) Don't ever put my friend Edith in a box: >http://edithohaja.com< The short story category has been inspiring and refreshing for me.
7) Looking at pictures, people watching, doing something different from your routine, taking a long drive with quiet time for contemplation, all are other scenarios that God may use to inspire a blog post.
8) Are you willing to evolve and dabble (experiment writing with different forms or genres)? Remember, if you are honest and in-line with God's word, someone might think it's GREAT (what you wrote). It would be against human nature that every one agree in preference or opinion, so understand GOD and you are really your main concerns.... Be ready to please God and yourself and risk....can I say.... "failure"?
But if you please God, to me there is no failure. Might you want to delete, or revert to draft?? Maybe. But so what!? This is my perspective. Don't expect perfection from yourself. Save that adjective for God and Jesus please.
Rest assured, if you commit it to Him, He is with you, and you will have victory according to His will. His will. That's what matters. Praise Him, honor Him, give Him glory while you wait.
Blessings, dear sisters who desire to be used for my Father's kingdom work.
Grandma Mary Martha💖
*Sincere thank you to Edith for being my friend along the way, and for sharing her writing with ME and therefore being an encouragement to me as a Christian sister, and as a WRITER. I thank God for you Edith !!!!
Christian bloggers are invited to join my facebook group called, "Christian Bloggers Topic Talk." It is a place where you may freely question and answer for the purpose of developing topics/content for your blogs !