Wednesday, November 8, 2017
When Life Gets Sticky; Dealing with Rudeness (part 2 of 3)
2 minute read
Yes, this life gets sticky.
Ever feel like someone has spun a web
and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it?
To watch you squirm?
Because there is an absence of love?
In love is not a focus?
Strands of self righteousness,
are the perch from which to watch
with a cold cold arachnid heart
There are instances when logistics testify with the brain God gave us, that confrontation is appropriate.
Lean on the Holy Spirit,
Know that if acting in kindness
Disappointment won't befall
My Father above.
His Holy Spirit
Can teach and grow
If love, grace, kindness, humility, we don't show.
1 Corinthians 13
1) though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Lord, thank you that you are there to help me act in charity, love, and be polite and kind. That is my standard, with YOU on my mind. In You I trust, Holy Father, in Christ. Thank you for being my Helper. In YOU I have rest, and sweet peace.
Grandma Mary Martha💜
>You can go here to read part 1 of this series.<
>You can go here to read part 3 of this series<
a favorite post !
Isaiah 30:15 ...in quietness and confidence shall be your strength... James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. cleans...
Wow again! Hannah offers this prayer to the Lord, that is truly awe inspiring. The passion, love, gratitude is palatable. I encourage ...
It would difficult to find an experienced woman who would disagree, that this relationship among adults is made of tricky dynamics. ...
Wow! Isn't it exciting and wonderful when you read a story again, and see so much more than before? Here are my recent observations...
Can a marriage survive unfaithfulness? Can a sexual addict be healed? Can a marriage get stronger after broken vows? These...
Look at this super sweet gift that my daughter recently made for a special friend! You can make one to, or set your kids or grandkids on...
We bought this waffle iron for my husband years ago, and rarely made waffles until I discovered this recipe. It's a keeper!! ...
Oh my, was I blessed when I found special news on my friend Rosie's blog, "Nuggets from the Heart," ...that she had nom...
2 minute read Yes, this life gets sticky. Ever feel like someone has spun a web and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it? To w...
Psalm 9:11 Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings Very recently, my husband, son, ...
I have never been bell of the ball, most beautiful, charismatic, or sought after company. In many social settings, I fade. I am di...