Wednesday, November 8, 2017
When Life Gets Sticky; Dealing with Rudeness (part 2 of 3)
2 minute read
Yes, this life gets sticky.
Ever feel like someone has spun a web
and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it?
To watch you squirm?
Because there is an absence of love?
In love is not a focus?
Strands of self righteousness,
are the perch from which to watch
with a cold cold arachnid heart
There are instances when logistics testify with the brain God gave us, that confrontation is appropriate.
Lean on the Holy Spirit,
Know that if acting in kindness
Disappointment won't befall
My Father above.
His Holy Spirit
Can teach and grow
If love, grace, kindness, humility, we don't show.
1 Corinthians 13
1) though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Lord, thank you that you are there to help me act in charity, love, and be polite and kind. That is my standard, with YOU on my mind. In You I trust, Holy Father, in Christ. Thank you for being my Helper. In YOU I have rest, and sweet peace.
Grandma Mary Martha💜
>You can go here to read part 1 of this series.<
Hi y'all ! Beautiful happy fall ♡ I titled this "newsletter," because I have caught on that some bloggers send out "...
Wow! Sweet like a delectable piece of pie, a serving of validation with awesome sauce, is the appreciation expressed in the Leibst...
Romans 6:23 23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 4:4 Now to...
2 minute read Yes, this life gets sticky. Ever feel like someone has spun a web and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it? To w...
1.5 minute read When I was in my thirties, I had some strange thoughts and visions. Here I will only address one in particular, that I ...
3.5 minute read "It's NOT FAIR!" Anna shrieked, as she slung herself across her bed. "Every time I am talking in clas...
1.5 minute read Yes, rudeness can be in word, or deed, or failure of etiquette rules to heed, Etiquette outlines manners to...
3 minute read Life is a journey. Sometimes it's rough. Sometimes it's hard. Sometimes it's full of uncertainty, FUL...
part 2 of 3 10 minute read Grandma and Grandpa Moses lived a ways from their grandchildren, and good shopping. They lived their life...
I actually am not far in to this book, but I am so excited about it, luving the brain-food, so I decided to share my reflections specificall...
less than 2 minute read What ? Little girl, Beautiful, Teenage girl. With the beautiful, Sweet, Precious, Hair curl...