Wednesday, November 8, 2017
When Life Gets Sticky; Dealing with Rudeness (part 2 of 3)
2 minute read
Yes, this life gets sticky.
Ever feel like someone has spun a web
and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it?
To watch you squirm?
Because there is an absence of love?
In love is not a focus?
Strands of self righteousness,
are the perch from which to watch
with a cold cold arachnid heart
There are instances when logistics testify with the brain God gave us, that confrontation is appropriate.
Lean on the Holy Spirit,
Know that if acting in kindness
Disappointment won't befall
My Father above.
His Holy Spirit
Can teach and grow
If love, grace, kindness, humility, we don't show.
1 Corinthians 13
1) though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Lord, thank you that you are there to help me act in charity, love, and be polite and kind. That is my standard, with YOU on my mind. In You I trust, Holy Father, in Christ. Thank you for being my Helper. In YOU I have rest, and sweet peace.
Grandma Mary Martha💜
>You can go here to read part 1 of this series.<
a favorite post !
part 2 of 3 10 minute read (realistic fiction, based on true story, told with permission) Grandma and Grandpa Moses lived a ways from...
I was just honored and blessed when a friend wrote a poem to honor her mother, and wanted me to see it! With great pleasure (and her...
This is family making the best of it. This is family pulling it together and finding something to give thanks for, even when their hea...
I bought this book years ago, read it, took notes, forgot everything I read, and put it away. I was not sure if I gave it away or not,...
True story: Once upon a time, (barely 2 months ago) some Christian women were frolicking in a safe, private place; a closed faceboo...
When Moses brought down the tables of stone containing commandments for God's people to follow, one was to honor parents. My thinki...
The scroll art is made by my daughter. She is making macrame bracelets and anklets, AND commissioned scroll art, to raise donations towa...
Behind this smile, is a struggle. Some days are easier than others. I AM on the downhill side, and that word is not all negative. Th...
(12 minute read ) Ever wonder what it would have been like to have been raised in a faith filled home, where parents were authent...
This book is such a treasure!! From beginning to end, first page to last page, I was blessed every time I picked up Nuggets from th...
My son's t-shirt quilt: It was easy, and this is how I did it: 1) Gather t-shirts, and make template out of poster thickness c...