Wednesday, November 8, 2017
When Life Gets Sticky; Dealing with Rudeness (part 2 of 3)
2 minute read
Yes, this life gets sticky.
Ever feel like someone has spun a web
and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it?
To watch you squirm?
Because there is an absence of love?
In love is not a focus?
Strands of self righteousness,
are the perch from which to watch
with a cold cold arachnid heart
There are instances when logistics testify with the brain God gave us, that confrontation is appropriate.
Lean on the Holy Spirit,
Know that if acting in kindness
Disappointment won't befall
My Father above.
His Holy Spirit
Can teach and grow
If love, grace, kindness, humility, we don't show.
1 Corinthians 13
1) though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Lord, thank you that you are there to help me act in charity, love, and be polite and kind. That is my standard, with YOU on my mind. In You I trust, Holy Father, in Christ. Thank you for being my Helper. In YOU I have rest, and sweet peace.
Grandma Mary Martha💜
>You can go here to read part 1 of this series.<
a favorite post !
Isaiah 30:15 ...in quietness and confidence shall be your strength... James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. cleans...
Does living a Christian life, mean living a trouble-free life? Psalm 34 KJV 17) The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, ...
I bought this book years ago, read it, took notes, forgot everything I read, and put it away. I was not sure if I gave it away or not,...
As I drove home from work I heard on the radio: A man fell in a vat of oil... A bridge in Italy collapsed and a man fell in his car ...
3 minute read Life is a journey. Sometimes it's rough. Sometimes it's hard. Sometimes it's full of uncertainty, FUL...
His grace is sufficient to cover my sins those against me and against men No need to worry no need to fret His grace is suffi...
When someone back stabs you, or causes you trouble, PRAY about the situation, and PRAISE THE LORD!! Psalm 35 KJV 11) False witnes...
2 minute read Yes, this life gets sticky. Ever feel like someone has spun a web and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it? To w...
I bought 4 boxes, because I need this, I want this, and I am going to share with my parents. I went to the doctor recently for a well w...
Ultimately a Thanksgiving Tale, 7 minute read, plus LINKS Fidgety little Hannah sat by her mother in the center of a BIG church, on a...
Occassionally the stink seeps out, or from my memory the contents creep, offenses against me my friends or my kin... My feel...