Wednesday, November 8, 2017
When Life Gets Sticky; Dealing with Rudeness (part 2 of 3)
2 minute read
Yes, this life gets sticky.
Ever feel like someone has spun a web
and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it?
To watch you squirm?
Because there is an absence of love?
In love is not a focus?
Strands of self righteousness,
are the perch from which to watch
with a cold cold arachnid heart
There are instances when logistics testify with the brain God gave us, that confrontation is appropriate.
Lean on the Holy Spirit,
Know that if acting in kindness
Disappointment won't befall
My Father above.
His Holy Spirit
Can teach and grow
If love, grace, kindness, humility, we don't show.
1 Corinthians 13
1) though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Lord, thank you that you are there to help me act in charity, love, and be polite and kind. That is my standard, with YOU on my mind. In You I trust, Holy Father, in Christ. Thank you for being my Helper. In YOU I have rest, and sweet peace.
Grandma Mary Martha💜
>You can go here to read part 1 of this series.<
>You can go here to read part 3 of this series<
a favorite post !
Isaiah 30:15 ...in quietness and confidence shall be your strength... James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. cleans...
The intrigue and suspense in the book of Samuel is impressive! Welcome here, as I discuss another chunk of the book of Samuel of the Old Te...
Wow! Isn't it exciting and wonderful when you read a story again, and see so much more than before? Here are my recent observations...
First Samuel 17 and 18 contain the famous story of David and Goliath, and so much more. In these chapters we witness the exciting culmin...
Following Stacey's devotional on 1 Samuel chapter 19 and 20 at Scribbles and Sustenance blog, and Angela's devotional on 1 Samue...
Eli's family's doom was prophesied in chapter 3, following earlier details of his sons' poor behavior that Eli did not adeq...
Wow again! Hannah offers this prayer to the Lord, that is truly awe inspiring. The passion, love, gratitude is palatable. I encourage ...
In context for this chapter, remember that the boy Samuel has been placed with Eli the prophet, for service and training for God, as so...
Oh my, was I blessed when I found special news on my friend Rosie's blog, "Nuggets from the Heart," ...that she had nom...
*warning- long post, juicey, meaty post This post is so big in my heart, that I don't even know how to begin. Being HUMAN is no...
Above, is my daddy's, "soak up the love," face. And this is my Daddy's smile!! I wish you could see his blue ...