Wednesday, November 8, 2017
When Life Gets Sticky; Dealing with Rudeness (part 2 of 3)
2 minute read
Yes, this life gets sticky.
Ever feel like someone has spun a web
and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it?
To watch you squirm?
Because there is an absence of love?
In love is not a focus?
Strands of self righteousness,
are the perch from which to watch
with a cold cold arachnid heart
There are instances when logistics testify with the brain God gave us, that confrontation is appropriate.
Lean on the Holy Spirit,
Know that if acting in kindness
Disappointment won't befall
My Father above.
His Holy Spirit
Can teach and grow
If love, grace, kindness, humility, we don't show.
1 Corinthians 13
1) though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Lord, thank you that you are there to help me act in charity, love, and be polite and kind. That is my standard, with YOU on my mind. In You I trust, Holy Father, in Christ. Thank you for being my Helper. In YOU I have rest, and sweet peace.
Grandma Mary Martha💜
>You can go here to read part 1 of this series.<
a favorite post !
Isaiah 30:15 ...in quietness and confidence shall be your strength... James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. cleans...
It's another one of those days....... I could have found excuses, measly, whimpy excuses, to NOT go to church today, much l...
There are many beautiful children of God, who have felt alone, assaulted, neglected and forgotten. But they were not forgotten, and...
My parents moved 200 miles to get away from the Juniper Cedar tree, (also known as Mountain Ash or Mountain Cedar, but not scientifically ...
We were 11 years old in art class when we met . By the end of that school year, we were best friends. At that young age, we literally grav...
Occassionally the stink seeps out, or from my memory the contents creep, offenses against me my friends or my kin... My feel...
This is family making the best of it. This is family pulling it together and finding something to give thanks for, even when their hea...
Lessons learned Shaping continues God is not finished When spirit is the venue No matter the age, Gender, status or rank, ...
Ultimately a Thanksgiving Tale, 7 minute read, plus LINKS Fidgety little Hannah sat by her mother in the center of a BIG church, on a...
I bought this book years ago, read it, took notes, forgot everything I read, and put it away. I was not sure if I gave it away or not,...
Dear Father in Heaven, my awesome, amazing, almighty, Father God, I thank you for making yourself known to me. ...