Wednesday, November 8, 2017
When Life Gets Sticky; Dealing with Rudeness (part 2 of 3)
2 minute read
Yes, this life gets sticky.
Ever feel like someone has spun a web
and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it?
To watch you squirm?
Because there is an absence of love?
In love is not a focus?
Strands of self righteousness,
are the perch from which to watch
with a cold cold arachnid heart
There are instances when logistics testify with the brain God gave us, that confrontation is appropriate.
Lean on the Holy Spirit,
Know that if acting in kindness
Disappointment won't befall
My Father above.
His Holy Spirit
Can teach and grow
If love, grace, kindness, humility, we don't show.
1 Corinthians 13
1) though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Lord, thank you that you are there to help me act in charity, love, and be polite and kind. That is my standard, with YOU on my mind. In You I trust, Holy Father, in Christ. Thank you for being my Helper. In YOU I have rest, and sweet peace.
Grandma Mary Martha💜
>You can go here to read part 1 of this series.<
a favorite post !
Isaiah 30:15 ...in quietness and confidence shall be your strength... James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. cleans...
I will be honest here. We all have our reasons for blogging... stretching our neck out and making an extension of ourselves be very publ...
I have witnessed the wonderful influence, dedication, and love, of a CASA volunteer. Someone that I love was in the foster-care system...
I have the pleasure and honor to bring desserts for a crowd, to my son's in-laws, for Thanksgiving! His mother-in-law is gluten in...
It's another one of those days....... I could have found excuses, measly, whimpy excuses, to NOT go to church today, much l...
PIE Crust : 3/4 cup coconut oil 2 cups white flour 1/2 cup warm water (tip a "bit" out!) 1) Mix the coco...
My daddy and me, around early 1965 I would guess. My daddy with his wife, and two daughters. I am the oldest daughter. ...
"Life's a trip !!" LIFE is a trip, and the older you get, the more you respect the journey, of your own and others...
approx. 6 minute read I almost missed church today. I didn't feel great. I was tired. You know how it is some days? Does...
Oh my, was I blessed when I found special news on my friend Rosie's blog, "Nuggets from the Heart," ...that she had nom...