Through Scary or Dreaded Change Remember This


Sisters, anticipating or dreading change, or the great unknown?  Remember this:

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.  Matthew 15:8

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. James 4:8


Ecclesiastes 3
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. James 1:5

Proverbs 11:14
Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

What makes it scary or what makes change or the unknown dreaded?
afraid of failing?
afraid of looking like a fool?
dread GROWING pains?
dread CHALLENGES?

Can God be glorified?
Can God be pointed to?
Can God be sought after?
Will you stretch and grow?

Don't you know that the Father is faithful?
He will not let you down.
He will provide what you need.
Remember your prayer-line.  Reaching your Heavenly Father is much easier than using your phone...

Pray for wisdom and lean into the Father. 
Through the hills and valleys, He is the same.  He is there for you.


Psalm 46:1 King James Version (KJV)

46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Philippians 4:11 King James Version (KJV)


A goal we are growing towards:

Philippians 4:11
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.


Dear God, thank you for Your WORD, Your faithfulness, Your LOVE, Your mercy, Your grace, Your provision, and THANK YOU FOR JESUS that I may approach You as righteous, covered in the blood of the perfect sacrifice, through faith.  I know that you well know my weaknesses and my challenges and my fears.  It is hard to live in the flesh and in this fallen world.

Forgive me of my sins Father, and help me to forgive all against me and what I love.  Grow Your good fruits in me Father, and lead me and guide me.

All of my hope is in You Father.  Please give me wisdom, strength, courage, stamina, that I may be ever reaching, climbing, pointing, to YOU and Your WORD and Your goodness and ways.  To You I give all glory and honor. In Jesus's name I pray, amen.





Comments