2017 Winter Tag (fun game post)

I was tagged by Teliah, at Beauty, Christ, & Relationships, to do this fun  Winter Tag (game project) post.  Thanks, friend, for giving me a chance at the fun!





Just fun girl sharing here.... 
People who know me will think this funny or peculiar, because as far as "products" go, I am about as simple a gal as they come, (not generally a product blogger) but for good clean fun-  here it goes:

1)   What is your favorite holiday tradition?
O.K. if I have to choose a favorite, it would be making roll out butter-sugar cookies with kids:
or loading up the family and touring Christmas lights.  Prestonwoods Forest subdivision in Houston area (Tomball, Texas) is my favorite because it is a tour by car.  Drive super slow,  Christmas music on in the car, and enjoy your family and the sights:


for HOURS and then go to sleep smiling at our hotel.


2)  What is your favorite lippies?
My favorite lip product is Burt's Bees lipbalm.



3)  What is your favorite winter scent?
Again, a simple gal, I like 
floral scents (cheap cheap),


but two scents I am longing for are from Avon    www.avon.com:
"Sweet Honesty," 

and I am waiting for them to market
"Hawaiian White Ginger" again !

4)  What is your go to winter fashion trend? 
I am so NOT a fashionista, but 
I enjoy my boots in the winter!  Neutrals, lace, layers, and splashes of color or pattern from scarfs or occasional jewelry would characterize my attempt to be fashionable or trendy:




5)  What is your all-time favorite holiday movie?
I love all of the old classic kids' Christmas movies.  Since my son was small, the one where Mother Nature's sons Jack Frost, and Heat Miser, dual is my favorite because of the music and silly singing.  When I watch Rudolph, I still remember crying for Rudolph when I was a kid......


6)  What is your all-time favorite holiday tune?
Joy to the World
...because the Lord has come!!
Matthew 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

7)  Do you prefer to travel or stay at home for the holidays?
♡♡♡♡I love being in my home♡♡♡♡

8)  What is your favorite winter skin care must have?
*RENEW lotion is amazing for its natural high quality ingredients  (www.melaleuca.com)  I already have extra bottles for gifts... 



9)  What is your favorite winter hair care product?
I like to have a non-aerosol hairspray, that has low or pleasant odor:

Olive oil or coconut oil if I ever need a dry hair treatment, but generally I do not these days because I keep my hair trimmed and I do not apply chemicals or heat for curling, straightening or styling, besides the spray to help HOLD it in place.



10)  What is your favorite winter activity?
Roasting marshmellows, drinking hot chocolate, with kids around a bonfire, is pretty awesome!!  If we are visiting snow, then sledding down hill is my blast, and just taking a walk in God's beautiful world with loved ones is something to relish!!


11)  What is your favorite winter beauty product?
*RENEW lotion   *Burt's Bees lip balm  
(simple gal, remember)

and this for my face regiment:
First lather with OLAY beauty bar (reasonable price!), and then scrub with baking soda for exfoliation.  Rinse well, and lastly the Clearasil pads seemed to have helped the problem spots!

12)  Do you love or hate snow?
                    Love it!  Rarely see it.  (Lived in Texas mostly.)

13)  What is one item on your wish list this year?
        I want a cushiony "love seat" to replace my husband's lounge chair.  He said he'd get me one, so I can sit by him, cuddle with him, and be super comfy.  (25 years of love and learning together)  Read here about my story of marriage healing and restoration 7 years ago.


14)  What is your favorite holiday treat?
German Chocolate Pie.  >RECIPE HERE<  I only make it at Thanksgiving and Christmas, unless my husband requests it.  Generally I can hold him over with chocolate chip cookies......  


15  Do you finish your holiday shopping before December or are you a last minute shopper?
I never do it early!  


Now, I nominate these blogger friends to take on the winter tag, and write a post answering the above 15 questions.  Let me know when you have done it, and link back to me in your post please please.  Carry on the fun by tagging a few other sister bloggers if you'd like.
:
Have fun!  I look forward to reading...
Tammy @
Grandma Mary Marthađź’–


Comments

  1. Awesome post, I love the Renew lotion as while. We have alot in common. I also love the song pick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment