Scripture for inspiration to accompany ESTHER JOURNAL study...


Do the following scripture encourage towards, perseverance, humility, obedience, or courage? 



This scripture collection relates to questions in the ESTHER JOURNAL study/document.  It is a study available for free to all members of

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/christianwomentogether/

(We welcome new members.)


Galatians 6:9 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.  (P...)


Philippians 2:3 3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.  (H...)

Romans 8:28 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (P, C, O)

2 Timothy 4:7-9 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:  (P, C, O)

James 4:10 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.  (H)

Isaiah 40:31 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (P,C,O)

Psalm 18:2 2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.  (P, C, O)

Psalm 31:3 3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me. (P,C,O)

1 Peter 5:5 5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. (H)

1 Samuel 15:22 22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (O...)

Red initials indicate possible answers for category of inspiration as indicated above...


Want to join our ladies group and get your Esther Journal for free?  Follow the link, and then click join....https://www.facebook.com/groups/christianwomentogether/





Comments