Jesus Be My Lord, Everyday










Dear Father in Heaven, my awesome, amazing, almighty, Father God, I thank you for making yourself known to me.  I thank you for JESUS, my salvation, my way, my light.  May He dwell richly and grow wonderful fruits in my heart and life!

Thank you for being a present help in times of trouble.  

I pray for YOUR will to be done, in my heart, in my life, my family's life, my children's life, my local church, local community, my country, and in all the world, as in Heaven.

Thank you for preparing a place for your children, in Heaven.
In Jesus's name I pray, AMEN

If you do not know Jesus as Lord and savior, I invite you to follow this link to a brief explanation of God's plan to save His people, through Jesus.  You can become one of His people........











Comments

  1. I love that you include an invitation at the bottom of the blog. I think that is so important.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment