Yummy Easy Chicken Tacos


I bought a 10 pound bag of frozen skinless chicken breasts, and arranged about half of the breasts on the bottom of my crockpot.  Then I dumped this on top of the chicken, and went to bed:  Big can of black beans, two cans whole kernel corn, can Rotel seasoned tomatoes, package and a half of cream cheese.

I set my alarm for four hours later, and got up and took it out of the crockpot hot bowl, to set it aside and let it cool, an then refrigerate, so we could get it out at our convenience.





It was our Sunday lunch after church, and definitely will do this recipe again!!

Note:  I did not pre-cut the chicken.  After it was cooked, it was easy to cut or shred.  Shred, stir, re-heat from fridge and it was ready to serve.  The soupier parts, we are going to finish with Fritos corn chips probably Tuesday!

 I hope you enjoy, and I'd love to hear from you if you tried this dish!

Tammy


Comments