Have Peace amidst Muck




Feelings are a bugger

Irritated, angry,
sad, or mad,

'long as we're in this world
We're not always gonna be
All happy and glad,

Some folks seem to be 
Particularly blessed
The way they handle
What comes at 'em

....better than the rest.

Some folks like me,
Chaff a bit deeper,
redder than red,

Try as we may
Not to take anger to bed
It's an ongoing battle 
Inside our hard  head
(me sometimes)

Maybe a hurt heart,
Or disappointments amuck
Make it more difficult
And emotions 
run amuck

What is the answer?
Is there remedy or help?

His word is for counsel
Whatever we've felt!

Take your brokeness to Jesus
He saves and He heals
Your invited to
Share the burden
Not carry it alone

Here are some tips
To handle your feelings
When they run all around
Not wanting to listen
Wanting to frown

1. Be sure to get sunshine,
Bright light can do wonders!

2. From the Bible
Get wisdom, 
It's more than warning and thunder!

3.  What are your hobbies?
Sew something of value for all,
Or be busy 'with clean fun,
Ride your bike around town,

4. Be safe and choose joy,

5. TALK to a friend!
Remember Jesus is one♡
Beyond compare


Sunshine, Sonshine,
JOY is for YOU
6. Help someone,
Do FUN
Find the smile that is new.




If you read around my blog, you will see that I at times struggle.  You will also see where my faith is, and where over and over, I direct my eyes.  Did you hear wisdom in the above poem?

Praise God for sunshine, and the opportunities for healthy hobbies, that can contribute to beauty or blessing in someone's life,and from God's word, be reminded how special a friend may be, and what we have in Jesus:

Proverbs 19:21
There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord that shall stand.

Proverbs 20:5
Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water; but a man of understanding will draw it out.

A wonderful human friend will help us draw wisdom or understanding from God's written word and from inside of our heart.

Jesus is the BEST friend:

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.



Dear Heavenly Father,
When I am in need personally,  and I am weary from the muck of this world, help me to keep my eyes on YOU and my friend Jesus. No one loves me more.  Grow me in understanding and appreciation, and LOVE, that I may be a reflection of my savior Jesus.
In His name I pray, 
Amen

Comments