important message

**important message: in order to see all blog posts under a certain tab or date file, you may need to click on the "older" link near lower right. (something I learned about my blog)

Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Season of Singleness


I suppose we all experience a season of singleness.  Though we generally think of singleness as referencing to young people who are unattached my marriage..... "married and with children" can even have a week or so of singleness... depending on circumstances. 

So it is my great pleasure to link you here, to an awesome article, and blog, by a very cool, smart young single lady.  As a grandmother blog, I care about all women....married, single, young, old.  For your time(s) of singleness, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

Please enjoy:"20 Fun Things to do as a Single Christian Woman" by Chioma Oparadike .


Like and share, and have a wonderful, blessed day !!!  Do come back again, and someday drop a line in the comments.  I have made sweet connections in the blogging world, and would be so happy for YOU to be one of them.


 🌟May the Sonshine be bright in your life today🌟


Grandma Mary Martha 💖

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. True, in comparison of eternity, everything here is fast and fleeting. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

The Stain is on My Hands

The stain was on my hands.  The fruit has been mostly delicious, but not quite perfect.  The stain, in truth, has been washed away by t...