important message

**important message: in order to see all blog posts under a certain tab or date file, you may need to click on the "older" link near lower right. (something I learned about my blog)

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Morning Yumminess

July 1, 2017

Well, my daughter made it back from church camp, and had a blast!!  Very wore out.

While she is still sleeping, I enjoyed three delightfully yummy things.

1) my warm weak black coffee (don't gag, ya'll)

2) my new discovery with peanut-butter and honey

3)  God's written word.  I savored from the book of Psalms, some FAVORITE scriptures that I had previously underlined:


Psalm 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly.....

Oh my goodness, all of Psalm 1 is so good, you must get your Bible out and read it today!

Psalm 2:12   (very interesting to me, because it is prophetic!)
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish form the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little.  Blessed are they that put their trust in Him.

Psalm 4:1
....have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer,

Psalm 4:4
Stand in awe and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

(According to my quick research, "selah" means prayer.  So Psalm 4:4 is reminding us to be still and listen to our heart I would assume, as we pray, seeking God.♡)

Psalm 4:5
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.

Psalm 5:12
For thou, Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor you will surround Him as with a shield

"Oh how blessed we are Father!  Thank you for your word, and for your protection around us like a shield! Help me to offer myself to you in submission to your will, so that through YOU, and Christ in me, I may be righteous. And thank you for giving me Christian friends who make me glad in my walk with You.  Also thank you for my coffee and my yummy peanut-butter honey roll."

My new discovery............................................


Joseph's flatbread:  It has the American Heart Association seal of approval, and is supposed to be made with flax-seed and oat, for good fiber.  I can tell you it is quite delicious.  I like to eat something quick and easy for my breakfast usually.  If I am to cook for others I prefer for it to be after my coffee time.  Such being how I AM, this was a plenty fine breakfast for ME:


And on the subject of honey, may I ask you, "Unless you are protecting someone from a dangerous allergy..... please don't kill bees purposefully.  They are created for an important purpose, and have a vital God given role in our system of ecology.  Actually, I recommend supporting local be-keepers anyway you can.  Local friends, I am serious about this to the extent that I would LOVE for you to send me to the doorstep of a local bee-keeper so that I could offer my services."


♡♡To the local bee-keeper, I would say, "I love bees, and I want to support you and your bees!  Is there any work that I can do for you, to thank you for your bee-work?!!!"♡♡


Ya'll have a wonderful blessed day, and visit again, I hope.  Grannie's Bread Pudding recipe coming tomorrow!

Grandma Mary Marthađź’–



3 comments:

  1. Where did you get that bread??? Sounds great!!! I heard of Ezekiel bread. That is yummy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that anonymous person is Your bff Anna. I don't know how this all works yet... ugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found the bread with all the other.... in Walmart actually ! Really like it because it is very soft, though has extra fiber. Cherish and I ate it today, stuffed with chicken salad. So thin.... that it cuts down on carbs I would think. Paul eats Ezekiel bread. It is like a dose of baked sprouts in each piece!

      Delete

The Stain is on My Hands

The stain was on my hands.  The fruit has been mostly delicious, but not quite perfect.  The stain, in truth, has been washed away by t...