Simple Cleaners, Save Money........

What cleaned the glass for my frame?  Hydrogen Peroxide !!


Wow!  Such simple ingredients......... so helpful !!  A soapy dish rag in the fridge, followed by vinegar water solution and dried, did this refrigerator clean.

You don't need to buy stinky, toxic, expensive cleaners.  The simplest are often the cheapest, and MY PREFERRED CLEANERS.  Here, I will demonstrate the blessing of hydrogen peroxide, and  baking soda.  

Dirty stained sink sprinkled with baking soda.


Scrub scrub rinse, and WA-LA:
It is honestly so clean, that I wouldn't mind eating off it.


The residual discoloration could be erased with bleach or vinegar.  I choose to do that occasionally.

Then my eye-glasses seem to need frequent cleaning.  Hydrogen peroxide is my preferred cleaner for this because it does the job and I like the way it smells fresh. 



I use a dry cotton towel rather than a paper towel, to dry off my glasses because I try not to be wasteful about trash.


Glasses are sparkly clean !!  Now, may my eyes be ready to see the good in my life, and to give the Lord glory, honor, and thanksgiving for the rich blessings in my life.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue  and if there is anything praiseworthy- meditate on these things.

Comments