important message

**important message: in order to see all blog posts under a certain tab or date file, you may need to click on the "older" link near lower right. (something I learned about my blog)

Sunday, July 23, 2017

To No One and Everyone,


May my words mean something to someone.  I write to no one in particular today, and also to someone, and everyone....

I had a brief, intense conversation with a man recently whom I believe to be homeless in the traditional sense.  Just in-case he goes to the library and looks up my blog, which I mentioned to him, this is for him:

I respect you sir.
I do not judge you.
I have no doubt that you have figured a lot of basic wisdom out, that some people in their mansions still don't understand.

I believe you are comfortable and happy, in your choices and I am truly happy for you.
I really enjoyed our conversation, and would be happy if our path crossed yours again.
I said, "God bless you, " and shook your hand when we left, and I meant it.

I care about people, so I was sad to leave you, but I entrust you to God, the creator of those beautiful stars of the night sky and the clear water of the river that you enjoy regularly, and creator of everything wonderful that you have ever experienced.  Thank you for our time of sharing.  I wish you the best.
.......................................................................

To no one in particular, and to everyone, I extend my love, and an olive branch.

I am  sorry for the pain in the world........ the people that have let you down, and the bad things that have happened.  I am sorry for when I was less than perfect and someone hurt because of me.

I can say to no one in particular, and to everyone, that by God in me, I have not malice towards anyone.  Some faces come to my mind, that I am working on LOVING better.  Some faces come to my mind, that I have lost closeness with, and grieve for the rift.  

I can say to no one in particular and to everyone, that I wish you well.  I wish you peace in Christ, and salvation through Him, that you would know that you are on your way to paradise, and whatever you go through here, does not compare to the glory that awaits those that are called unto His purposes.

Romans 10:9
that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Philippians 1:6
being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:18
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that will be revealed in us.

Love and blessings,  
from Tammy @
Grandma Mary Martha 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stain is on My Hands

The stain was on my hands.  The fruit has been mostly delicious, but not quite perfect.  The stain, in truth, has been washed away by t...